Listed below are new and updated resources and operations that have been added at each release.
Updated operations and resources
Beginning with 10.7.1, you can publish layers in bulk from a data store item in the Enterprise portal. The following operations allow you to manage layers published from your data store:
- Add to Server—Registers a data store to ArcGIS Server. This operation also allows you to bind your data store to an additional federated server or servers.
- All Datasets—Provides access to bulk publishing operations.
- Delete Layers—Deletes all layers published from the data store.
- Get Layers—Returns a list of layers published in bulk from a data store.
- Get Servers for Data Store—Returns a list of servers to which a given data store has been registered.
- Publish Layers—Publishes or syncs the datasets from a data store on ArcGIS Server, resulting in at least one layer per dataset.
- Refresh Server—Propagates changes from your data store registration information to ArcGIS Server.
- Remove from Server—Unregisters a specified data store from ArcGIS Server.
- Validate Datastore—Ensures that ArcGIS Server can connect and use the datasets stored in a given data store.
New operations and resources
At 10.7, ArcGIS Enterprise portals support webhooks. A webhook is a mechanism that allows an app to provide other apps with event-driven information. As a portal administrator, you can create, manage, and configure webhooks using the following operations:
- Activate Webhook—Restarts a deactivated webhook.
- Create Webhook—Allows portal administrators to create a webhook.
- Deactivate Webhook—Pauses a specified webhook.
- Delete Webhook—Deletes a specified webhook.
- List a Specific Webhook—Displays information for a specified webhook and provides access to various operations.
- Notification Status—Displays information regarding trigger events associated with a specified webhook.
- Update Settings—Adjusts several advanced parameters that apply to your webhooks.
- Update Webhook—Allows administrators to update previously configured webhook parameters.
- Webhook Settings—Displays advanced parameters that configure webhook connection behavior.
Distributed collaboration now supports the Pause and Resume operations. The Pause operation suspends a scheduled job for synchronized items in a collaboration workspace, and Resume restarts a scheduled job for synchronized items in a collaboration workspace.
User types replace member levels as a flexible way to license capabilities and apps in ArcGIS Enterprise and ArcGIS Online. User types allow organizations to allocate identity, privileges, and apps to align with the needs of members. You can view a user's user type, as well as their add-on apps and app bundles, through the User License Type, Provisioned Listings, and User App Bundles resources.