With ArcGIS Maps SDK for Unreal Engine, you can build apps that leverage the following features:
- Develop 3D apps on Windows and macOS.
- Deploy 3D apps to Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS.
- Use the UI to create a scene without writing any lines of code.
- Use Blueprints to create custom scenes using the node-based visual scripting interface offered in Unreal Engine.
- Use the C++ API to develop custom scenes.
Consume content and services from ArcGIS Online or local files, and use together with
ArcGISLocation components to define geospatial locations for any Actor.
- Single elevation layer
- Public ArcGIS image service
- Multiple raster tile layers
- Public ArcGIS map service
- Local ArcGIS tile package (.tpk)
- Multiple 3D object or integrated mesh scene layers
- Minimum i3S version 1.7
- Public ArcGIS scene service
- Local ArcGIS scene layer package (.slpk)
- Change a layer's name, order, visibility and opacity.
- Use a mouse and keyboard to move the camera and interact with a scene.
- Set an initial viewpoint without creating additional cameras.
- Add multiple
ArcGISCameracomponents to interact with geospatial scene.