The current plugin version supports Unreal Engine 5.0, 5.1, and 5.2.
This page provides ArcGIS Maps SDK for Unreal Engine requirements that differ from Unreal Engine's minimum requirements and links to the Unreal Engine documentation where you can find requirements information.
To develop applications with Unreal Editor, see the Unreal Engine specifications for your development environment.
- Unreal Engine 5.0 Hardware and Software Specifications
- Unreal Engine 5.1 Hardware and Software Specifications
- Unreal Engine 5.2 Hardware and Software Specifications
The following minimum system or software versions are required to work with ArcGIS Maps SDK for Unreal Engine:
- Windows 10 version 1809 (build 17763) or higher
- Visual Studio 2019 v16.11.5 or higher (recommended)
- Visual Studio 2022 17.3 or higher
See the Unreal Engine documentation for your Unreal Engine version.
To run an application developed with Unreal Engine, requirements can vary. See Unreal Engine's release notes for system requirements for target platforms:
The following minimum system or software versions are required to run an application using ArcGIS Maps SDK for Unreal Engine. For mobile platforms, see the specific Unreal Engine requirements.
- Windows 10 version 1809 (build 17763) or higher (64-bit only)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022 Redistributable version 14.33.31629 minimum
- macOS Monterey or higher (Intel or Apple silicon M1 or higher)
- Unreal Engine 5.0 Android Development Requirements
- Unreal Engine 5.1 Android Development Requirements
- Unreal Engine 5.2 Android Development Requirements