- All Implemented Interfaces:
GeoElementthat represents aggregated geoelement on the map, for example a cluster of features or graphics.
Based on aggregation properties defined in
AggregationFeatureReduction, geoelements are aggregated
dynamically as the scale of the map changes.
attributes are the summary statistics defined at the time of configuring
aggregation on a
geometry is a
representing the centroid of the aggregated geoelement.
Method SummaryModifier and TypeMethodDescriptionGets the attributes of the GeoElement as a collection of name/value pairs.Gets the geometry which defines the shape and location of the GeoElement.
voidSets the geometry defines the shape and location of the GeoElement.
getAttributesGets the attributes of the GeoElement as a collection of name/value pairs.
Attribute values are returned as Object instances, but the underlying value type is based on the
getGeometrypublic Geometry getGeometry()Gets the geometry which defines the shape and location of the GeoElement.
setGeometrypublic void setGeometry
(Geometry geometry)Sets the geometry defines the shape and location of the GeoElement.
- Specified by:
tapLocation- location used to compute the callout location, can be null
mapView- if specified and if a marker symbol is displayed for this GeoElement, the leader offset of the marker symbol will be used in this computation; can be null
- the computed location to place the callout
- if tapLocation is null, computed location will be based on geometry alone
- if tapLocation is not-null and inside geometry, then the computed location is same as the tapLocation
- if tapLocation is not-null and outside geometry, then the computed location is the nearest point on the geometry from the tapLocation