This topic describes how to deploy server object extensions and interceptors in ArcGIS Server Manager. It also covers undeploying of server object extensions and interceptors from ArcGIS Server Manager.
- Log into ArcGIS Server Manager and go to the Site > Extensions page.
- Click the Add Extension button, browse to your newly created .soe file and click OK.
- The extension will be registered and listed on the Extensions page.
- Your extension is now deployed to all machines participating in the ArcGIS Server site.
- Log into Manager, and navigate to the Site > Extensions page.
- Click the cross button next to the extension you want to undeploy.
- Click Yes in the confirmation dialog box.
Your extension is now undeployed from ArcGIS Server. If this extension was enabled on a service that was running when you undeployed it, that service will be automatically restarted.