What's new in version 1.2.1
1.2.1 is a primarily a bug fix and documentation update release. Below is a non exhaustive list of bug fixes that were fixed:
- Fix to ensure
DataStoreManager.list()is updated when user adds, modifies or updates data stores.
- BUG-000104664 ArcGIS API for Python fails to return the groupProviderName value
- BUG-000105897 When iterating through items in a nonexistent folder using the ArcGIS Python API, items from the ArcGIS Online root folder are returned.
- BUG-000105969 In ArcGIS Python API, using
data_format = 'json'is not able to create output in local directory when out_path is defined.
- ENH-000106710 Automate the creation of Enterprise groups in ArcGIS Online and Portal using the ArcGIS API for Python.
- Support for Living Atlas on ArcGIS Enterprise
- Better error messages
- BUG-000104664 ArcGIS API for Python fails to return the
returnAttachmentsis an invalid parameter and is repeated multiple times in the
arcgis.features.managersmodule reference page for the Python API
- Support for
- Support to add Item resources as text, URL and archive
- Geocoding results can be returned as
- Support for publishing hosted tile layers from feature layers
- Documentation for administering your GIS, administering your ArcGIS servers, building a distributed GIS, customizing your GIS look and feel are added.