Line of sight
Show a line of sight between two objects. Check if the line of sight is obstructed by the ArcGIS 3D object scene layer.
- Check the box for Mesh Colliers Enabled on the
ArcGIS Map Viewcomponent.
- Create a parent object with an
- Create child game objects in the scene that use
- Move an object around the scene so that it comes in and out of the view of another object.
- Add any objects that may interfere with the raycast check to the Ignore Raycast layer.
- Check for any obstructions between objects using the
- Use the
RaycastHit.pointproperty to determine where the line of sight from the first object collides.
Building models for New York are loaded from a 3D object scene layer hosted by Esri.
Elevation data is loaded from the Terrain 3D elevation layer hosted by Esri.
line of sight, raycast, visibility, visibility analysis