Query objects from a feature layer and show them on the map.
- Create an http request in the project's gamemode.cpp and gamemode.h
- Using the UE_LOG, confirm that you are gathering the data properly.
- Create a new Blueprint class and cast to the gamemode.
- Using the cast, get the data stored from the http request.
- Spawn in a new actor of the class you created above and set the data accordingly.
Data for all Major League Baseball Stadiums in the United States Feature Layer hosted by Esri.
Elevation data is loaded from the Terrain 3D elevation layer hosted by Esri.
Feature Layer, Data Collection