Find the location for an address or find the address of a selected location using the Geocoding service.
- Set your API Key in the ArcGISMapActor using the World Outliner window (if you are using the SampleViewerLevel you can also set the key through the UI or the level blueprint).
- Enter an address in the text field to get the location of the address.
- While holding shift, left-click on a location on the map to get the address (or description) of that location.
- Raycasts are used to determine the height at the queried location to account for elevation.
- This sample uses Esri's Geocoding service API, which requires an API Key. You can learn more about API keys and Accounts in the Mapping APIs and location services guide. Configure your API key to support Geocoding capabilities.
Note: This sample is only set up to work with mouse and keyboard.
geocode, reverse geocode, address, locate, search