Note: Support for 3D on mobile devices may vary, view the system requirements for more information.
This sample demonstrates how to create a data exploration app where the color and size of features are driven by two different numeric attributes. The user can use the ColorSlider and SizeSlider widgets to alter the color or size of the features to explore each associated variable.
These sliders are often used in conjunction with the renderer generator functions, which generate default renderers driven by layer data, typically from an attribute field. However, rather than use the generator functions, this app loads the layer's renderer from a preconfigured web map, and reads the renderer's authoringInfo to set up the sliders.
Additional visualization samples and resources
- Generate continuous color visualization
- Generate continuous size visualization
- Generate continuous color visualization for 3D buildings
- Generate data-driven visualization of unique values
- Animate color visual variable
- Animate opacity visual variable
Sample search results