Here's how to get started with the SDK:
- Review system requirements.
- Install Unreal Engine if you don't have it installed.
- Create an Unreal Engine project and install the plugin
- Get an API key.
- Use the plugin.
Ensure your development environment meets the system requirements.
The plugin supports Unreal Engine 4.25 and 4.26. Older versions may work but are not supported. If you don't have it installed, Install Unreal Engine.
API keys are required to access ArcGIS services, such as basemaps, geocoding, routing, and others. Visit your dashboard and copy your default API key, or set custom scopes and referrers for your specific needs. Include your API key in the tutorials, samples, and sample apps where required in the instructions.
- Log in to your dashboard.
- Copy your default API key, or generate a new one.