AuthenticationController QML Type
- clientCertificateInfos : var
- currentAuthenticatingHost : string
- currentChallengeFailureCount : int
- currentChallengeType : int
- currentChallengeUrl : url
- clientCertificatePasswordRequired(url certificate)
- addClientCertificate(url certificate, string password)
This controller is a thin wrapper around the AuthenticationManager. As AuthenticationManager challenges are queued, the controller holds onto a "current" challenge, which is the challenge the user is presented with, which will be discarded once the user chooses an action to perform on the challenge.
The list of ClientCertificateInfo strings currently held by the AuthenticationManager.
Returns the authorization hostname of the current AuthenticationChallenge.
The type of the current challenge as an int.
Emitted when a certificate that was added to the AuthenticationManager requires a password.
Note: The corresponding handler is
addClientCertificate on the current challenge using the given certificate and password. Then clears the current challenge.