BasemapGalleryController QML Type
- bool append(Basemap basemap, url thumbnailUrl, string tooltip)
- void setCurrentBasemap(Basemap basemap)
The current basemap of the scene/map in the current geoModel.
Convenience function that appends a basemap to the gallery with an overloaded thumbnail and tooltip.
Returns whether the append was successful.
- basemap Basemap to add to the gallery.
- thumbnailUrl Thumbnail to display in the gallery. Optional.
- tooltip Tooltip to show when mouse hovers over the gallery item. Optional.
Sets the current basemap associated with the map/scene of the given GeoModel to basemap.
It is possible for the current basemap to not be in the gallery.
Convenience method that takes a GeoView view and sets this controller's geoModel to the scene or map contained within. This method is for QML/C++ layer compatibility. It is better to set