Tiles are visually prominent components that can be used as copy containers or links.
Tiles are rectangular components used to quickly layout information and can also serve as a navigation tool. They can contain supportive icons, a
heading, and a
Consider Tile Select for a selectable version of this component.
- Text layouts
- Descriptive navigable links
Below are important guidelines on using the Tile component.
Writing and copy
Text for Tiles should be on the shorter side, and as concise as possible.
- Use sentence case for heading and description
- End description with proper punctuation
- Avoid forming questions in Tiles
- Recommended heading character maximum: 50
- Recommended description character maximum: 175