Bug fixes and enhancements
- BUG-000102697: Fixed an issue where print requests become extremely large when symbol transparency is used on a large amount of features printed from ArcGIS Online.
- BUG-000114600: Editing attributes in the FeatureTable no longer modifies the geometry of a feature.
- BUG-000119906 & BUG-000120628: Fixed an issue where running a local build of the API would sometimes cause errors.
- BUG-000122705: Fixed an issue where setting the
minScale property on the MapImageLayer class would cause the image to jump around while zooming.
- ENH-000094480: Added support for labeling in a StreamLayer when referencing within a webmap.
- Fixed an issue where popups would not display for features near the top edge of attribution text.
- Refreshing WMSLayer now works as expected.
- Removed unnecessary console message when using LayerSwipe with WebGL.
- Vector tile layer can have copyright (attribution). This can be set with ArcGIS Pro 2.4 and later.
Additional Resources on GitHub
Be certain to check out any updates to the
repository on GitHub with
TypeScript definitions for the JS API as well as the
jshint options file used by the JS API team.