Bug fixes and enhancements
- Fixed an issue with printing CSVLayers using ArcGIS Server version 10.6.0 and later.
- Fixed an issue with printing layers rendered with the DotDensityRenderer using ArcGIS Server version 10.6.0 and later.
- BUG-000116101: Fixed an issue when using a touch device and panning in Google Chrome browser using Android 9 OS did not work.
- BUG-000113531: Fixed an issue where the PrintTask returned two complete events.
- BUG-000086037 & BUG-000100238: Fixed an issue where features rendered with transparency fill did not display properly within a printed legend. Note: Printing requires ArcGIS Server 10.6.0 or later. Custom Print Services must be published with ArcGIS Pro.
- BUG-000115078: Fixed an issue where VectorTileLayers would sometimes fail to render at specific zoom levels.
- In version 3.25, if you developed using
it was automatically flagged as being in a secured network. For example,
while running an application from
accessed unsecured (http) resources, the API would automatically update
those requests to use https. While it is a best practice to use https,
some development configurations may not have it set up.
At version 3.26, this automatic change to https no longer happens when using
ArcGIS Arcade 1.4
- dgrid versions
dgrid version 1.2.1 (since version 3.22)
dgrid version 0.3.17 (since version 3.13)
If working with version 1.1.0, please reference the
directory, whereas version 0.3.17 should reference the
directory. Please refer to the
dgrid 0.4 Migration Guide
for additional information on migrating to the newer version.
Dojo version 1.14.0 (since version 3.26)
dstore version 1.1.2 (since version 3.22)
put-selector version 0.3.6 (since version 3.13)
xstyle version 0.3.2 (since version 3.17)
Additional Resources on GitHub
repository on GitHub for the JS API