Map Layers widget
The Map Layers widget displays a list of map layers.
Use this widget to support app design requirements such as the following:
- A common use is to configure a Map widget and a Map Layers widget in a full-screen app. Use the Map Layers widget to list the layers and allow end users to control their visibility on the map.
This widget requires a data source to which you can connect directly or through a Map widget in your app. You can use the Map Layers widget on a page with or without a displayed map.
The Map Layers widget includes the following settings:
Source—Web map or web scene data, or a Map widget in your app that displays a 2D or 3D map.
Options—Select from a variety of options to appear in the widget for each listed layer.
View layer details—Open the details page for the layer.
The following options are only available when configuring this widget to work with the Map widget:
- Zoom to—Zoom the corresponding map to the extent of the layer.
- Show or hide labels—For layers with labels, choose to allow users to show or hide labels.
- Transparency—Change the transparency, or opacity, of the layer in the corresponding map.
- Toggle layer visibility—Turn layer visibility on or off in the corresponding map.