Map Layers widget
The Map Layers widget displays a list of map layers and their symbols.
Use this widget to support app design requirements such as the following:
- A common use is to configure a Map widget and a Map Layers widget in a full-screen app. Use the Map Layers widget to list the layers and allow end users to control their visibility on the map.
This widget requires a data source to which you can connect directly or through a Map widget in your app. You can use the Map Layers widget on a page with or without a displayed map.
The Map Layers widget includes the following settings:
Source—Web map or web scene data, or a Map widget in your app that displays a 2D or 3D map.
Options—Select from a variety of options to appear in the widget for each listed layer.
To experiment with these options, click Live view on the builder toolbar.
- View layer details—Open the details page for the layer.
The following options are only available when configuring this widget to work with the Map widget:
- Zoom to—Zoom the corresponding map to the extent of the layer.
- Adjust layer transparency—Change the transparency, or opacity, of the layer in the corresponding map.
- Toggle layer visibility—Turn layer visibility on or off in the corresponding map.