What's new 1.5
Several new samples have been added, which include the following: how to use assets in a widget, how to utilize the extension for
AppConfigProcessor extension point to translate the strings in app config, and how to write unit tests for a widget. See below to access some of the newest samples:
ArcGIS Experience Builder includes several new features and enhancements listed below.
- Data sources—When setting a data source throughout your app, you can now search sublayers.
- Pages—In scrolling pages, you can set links on widgets to scroll to a particular block on the page or return to the top of the page.
- Outline—When you point to a widget in the outline, it's highlighted on the canvas.
- Layout—You can now set an aspect ratio when using either the pixel or percent unit.
- Updated and expanded Jimu-UI documentation through the Storybook page
- Added guide for using assets in custom widgets
- Added guide for using Extension Points
- Added guide for unit testing
- Updates to API Documentation to show subclasses and parent classes in a consistent way
- Added API Documentation page search/find
Widget configuration includes several usability improvements. For example, some settings such as the Action tab and auto layout options only appear now for applicable widgets and layouts. In addition, the following widgets were updated:
- Chart widget—The Chart widget now includes a button to clear the selection.
- Feature Info widget—The Feature Info widget now supports scene layers.
- Fly Controller widget—You can configure a new fly mode to plan routes by adding multiple points and paths to fly through.
- List widget—Customize the size of list items for different screen sizes.
- Survey widget—When selecting existing surveys, you can select a draft survey from the list and organization administrators can select surveys owned by other members.
- Table widget—When configuring fields for the sheet, you can now clear the selection and drag selected fields to reorder them. Tables with search enabled now show search suggestions when users type in the search box.
- Text widget—The Text widget has a new font size unit for vw (view width). You can now set a link for the entire widget instead of just specific words.
- The typescript build target is changed from
- Unit tests for widgets that use
enzymedon't work anymore, need to refactor to
const render = widgetRender(); const Widget = wrapWidget(_Widget);
makeSureSelectedRecordsmethod is removed. The selected record ids in URL parameters will be loaded when selection data view is ready.
- Add two new props:
- The type
texeareais removed from the text input. A new component for text area is added,
underline : boolean,
pills : booleaninto
type : 'underline' | 'tabs' | 'pills'.
- Remove props
active : booleanand
defaultActive : booleanfrom
Tabcomponent, instead, use
defaultValue : stringto specify the
idof the tab to be selected.
- Remove prop
Tabcomponent, you should use it in
type, the four types of
- Remove props
cancleLabelis renamed to
placeHolderis renamed to
enableUserSelectHackis renamed to
intlprops are removed
saveStatusis changed to
- Add new prop:
alightmentis changed to
typeis renamed to
datasourceIdis changed to