What's new 1.2
There are two new samples that demonstrate how to create a widget using functions as React components. Here are the newest samples:
ArcGIS Experience Builder includes a new Table widget, support for more data types, configurable screen groups, new templates, and more window and widget settings. Some of the highlights are listed below.
- Subscriber content—When adding data, you can now directly browse content from ArcGIS Living Atlas of the World. Subscriber content is marked with icons.
- Data types—You can now connect to feature collections (excluding map notes and route layers) and Point and 3D Object scene layers (with query support).
- Templates—Four more default templates have been added: Dart, Pocket, Quick navigation, and Parallax. Parallax is a scrolling page template that uses the new screen group.
- Screen groups—Configure a screen group to organize content and widgets on scrolling pages so users can scroll through multiple screens worth of content with a fixed main stage background for each screen in the group before continuing to scroll to content in blocks further down the page.
- Windows—Use the new Tooltip template for anchored windows that provide more information about the linked widget, such as a button or image. For fixed windows, choose between two standard interaction types: Confirmation or Do not show again, with option to exclude the OK button.
- Outline options—The widget options in the Outline view now include the Pin tool for widgets on scrolling pages.
- Quick navigation—Use the quick navigation menu at the bottom of the configuration window to select a page or window in your experience and access its settings. This menu also provides a preview of the page hierarchy and window types.
- App status—There are now three status badges for your web experiences: Draft, Published, and Unpublished changes.
In addition to the new Table widget, several widgets have more settings and styles.
- Table (beta) widget (new)—Display attribute tables for feature layers. Include one or more sheets in the widget that users can access via tabs or a list. Selecting records in the Table widget can trigger action in other widgets, such as a Map or List widget.
- Bookmark widget—Enable a new option to automatically navigate a connected map to the first bookmark in the widget. You can also turn off looping when the widget is set to auto-play.
- Embed widget—You can configure additional options, such as setting the auto-refresh interval for embedded content and allowing users to access embedded ArcGIS items shared across organizations without prompting for credentials.
- Filter widget—You can now choose predefined values (unique and multiple) in SQL expression builder.
- Legend widget—Change the font and background color.
- List widget—Provide a hint that appears as placeholder text in the search box to help end users search for relevant values.
- Map widget—Change the highlight color for features selected in the map.
- Menu widget—Display an icon for each menu item that identifies it as a page, link, or folder.
- Section widget—The widget now has auto-play settings and built-in navigation tools for users to access the section views.
- Share widget—Includes new options to share apps in Pinterest and LinkedIn. You can also change the default color of media icons to white or black.
- Survey widget—Adds support for passing polyline or polygon from the map widget to a question in the survey widget.
- Text— When the text takes up more space than the size of the widget, a fade effect appears at the bottom of the widget with a jumping arrow icon in the corner to indicate when there is more text than is showing so end users know to scroll to see more.
- Views Navigation widget—Specify the spacing and alignment of tab and symbol styles and the line width for the underline tab style.
- Switch to ES modules
import MyModule = require('my-module');is no longer supported, use
let/const MyModule = require('my-module');or
import * as MyModule from 'my-module';instead.
- jimu-ui/basic/item-selector and ItemSelector
- Type of props
- Type of props
- Type of
onSelect'sparameters changed from
- Type of
onRemove'sparameters changed from
- Type of props
FloatingPanelprops have been refactored.
queryObjectis not injected into widget props, use
mapExtraStatePropswhen widget requires it.
- Data source
MutableStatePropsVersionis stored with
polished.getValueAndUnitis deprecated, use
- Theme variable and type change
variantsto typography, including the following definitions:
- Types removed from jimu-core
- Type added to jimu-core
- Type changes to jimu-core
- Version 1.1 July 2020