(0) The return type of the expression will be automatically determined based on the script calculation. The return type is determined by the return value of the script. Different paths through the script might result in different result types. For example, depending on input values, it might return a number, a string, a date, or an array.
(1) The return type is expected to be a floating-point number.
(2) The return type is expected to be a string.
(3) The return type is expected to be a dictionary of key/value pairs.
(4) The return type is expected to be any of the other Enums.ArcadeExpressionReturnType types. 'Any' implies that the application evaluating the expression will need to check the result for its type and use the value appropriately.
(5) The return type is expected to be a boolean value of