The OnlineOnlyServicesOption can be one of:
(0) Online layers and tables that cannot be taken offline will be excluded when taking a map offline.
(1) Online layers and tables that cannot be taken offline will be included when taking a map offline and will continue to reference the online service.
(2) A given layer or table will be taken offline, included as online content, or excluded according to the settings in the web map. When a web map is created, the author has the option to pre-select which layers should remain online. This can include:
- Choosing to leave offline-enabled layers online (for example because they contain data that is frequently updated).
- Choosing whether online-only layers should be included in the offline map or not.
If no settings are provided in the web map, the default behavior will be to omit any online-only layers or tables from the offline map. This matches the Enums.OnlineOnlyServicesOptionExclude option.