CubicBezierSegment QML Type
A cubic Bezier curve for use in a multipart geometry. More...
|Import Statement:||import Esri.ArcGISRuntime|
- CubicBezierSegment createWithPoints(Point startPoint, Point controlPoint1, Point controlPoint2, Point endPoint, SpatialReference spatialReference)
[read-only] controlPoint1 : Point
A point tangent to the start of the segment (read-only).
[read-only] controlPoint2 : Point
A point tangent to the end of the segment (read-only).
Creates a bezier segment based on a start and end points and two control points at tangents to the start and end points.
- startPoint - The start point of the segment
- controlPoint1 - A point tangent to the start of the segment
- controlPoint2 - A point tangent to the end of the segment
- endPoint - The end point of the segment
- spatialReference - A spatial reference to use for the segment if the points do not have spatial references set
The spatial reference parameter is used if the points have a
null spatial reference. If more than one spatial reference is supplied (as a parameter or as a property of a Point parameter), they must all be equal.
The z-value and m-value of the start and end points (if present) are used in the CubicBezierSegment. The z-value and m-value of the control points (if present) are ignored.
This method can only be accessed via the Factory object.