|Import Statement:||import Esri.ArcGISRuntime|
- List of all members, including inherited members
- ExportVectorTilesParameters is part of QML Type List.
- areaOfInterest : Geometry
- esriVectorTilesDownloadOption : Enums.EsriVectorTilesDownloadOption
- maxLevel : int
- ExportVectorTilesParameters clone()
Use the ExportVectorTilesTask::createDefaultExportTileCacheParameters method to generate parameters with the service defaults preset, and then modify these parameters with any desired changes.
areaOfInterest : Geometry
The geographic area (Polygon or Envelope) for which vector tiles are needed.
The supported geometry types for the area of interest are Envelope and Polygon. The area of interest must have a spatial reference. Where a Polygon is supplied, tiles will be filtered according to the polygon geometry, which can help reduce the size of the resulting tile package. Note that the filtered set of tiles may vary, depending on the underlying service.
[since Esri.ArcGISRuntime 100.10] esriVectorTilesDownloadOption : Enums.EsriVectorTilesDownloadOption
Describes how Esri vector tiled basemap layers will be downloaded.
This property lets you choose how to download Esri vector tiled basemap layers. This property only applies when taking an Esri vector tile basemap service offline.
When taking an Esri vector tiled basemap service offline (e.g. to create a VectorTileCache on your device), you can choose from different versions of the service depending on your use case.
Primary considerations are the download speed and the size of the resulting .vtpk file. Among other things, file size is influenced by the number of fonts downloaded from the service. Esri vector tiled basemap layers use fonts as part of their style resources - see the vector-tile-style documentation. When you take a vector tiled layer offline, these fonts are downloaded as part of the VectorTileCache.
Esri services also offer an alternative version with a reduced font package size. This omits the large Arial Unicode font, which greatly reduces the download size. You can view the set of reduced font vector tile services here.
- If you choose Enums.EsriVectorTilesDownloadOptionUseOriginalService, the full set of resources used by the original online service, including all fonts, will be downloaded. This increases the download size of the VectorTileCache but ensures that the offline layer will display the same as the original online data.
- If you choose Enums.EsriVectorTilesDownloadOptionUseReducedFontsService, the smaller set of fonts used by the alternative, for export version of the service will be downloaded. This reduces the download size of the VectorTileCache but is not suitable for all locales or when your offline vector tiled layer includes certain language characters. For example, this option will not display Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Korean or Georgian characters. If an alternative, for export version of the service cannot be found, the original service will be used.
The default value is Enums.EsriVectorTilesDownloadOptionUseOriginalService.
This property was introduced in Esri.ArcGISRuntime 100.10.
maxLevel : int
The maximum level of detail that should be included in the vector tile cache.
Note: This must be set to a valid value greater than or equal to 0.
The task will export level 0 and all levels up to and including the set value.
Emitted when the esriVectorTilesDownloadOption property changes.
Note: The corresponding handler is
This signal was introduced in Esri.ArcGISRuntime 100.10.
Creates a deep copy of this object.
This method was introduced in Esri.ArcGISRuntime 200.1.