GeodeticDistanceResult QML Type
A result of the GeometryEngine::distanceGeodetic method. More...
|Import Statement:||import Esri.ArcGISRuntime|
- azimuth1 : double
- azimuth2 : double
- azimuthUnit : AngularUnit
- distance : double
- distanceUnit : LinearUnit
Note: You cannot declare or create a component of this type in QML code.
Instances of this type represent results of the geodesic distance search using GeometryEngine.
- The distance between points.
- The azimuth point1 towards point2 (clockwise angle between tangent vector at point1 in the direction of the curve towards point2 and meridian passing through point1).
- The azimuth point2 towards point1
Azimuths are expressed as a clockwise angle between the meridian passing through the point and the tangent vector at the point in the direction of the curve towards the other point.
azimuth1 : double
Returns azimuth at point1 towards point2, expressed in the units in the property angularUnit (read-only).
azimuth2 : double
Returns azimuth at point2 towards point1, expressed in the units in the property angularUnit.
azimuthUnit : AngularUnit
Returns the AngularUnit of measurement for azimuth1 and azimuth2 (read-only).
distance : double
Returns the geodesic distance between the two points, expressed in the units in the property linearUnit (read-only).
distanceUnit : LinearUnit
Returns the linear unit of measurement used for distance (read-only).