GeotriggersInfo QML Type
|Import Statement:||import Esri.ArcGISRuntime|
- geotriggers : GeotriggerListModel
The author of a Map or a Scene can optionally specify one or more Geotrigger conditions to be monitored when using the data. Once this type is loaded, review the list of geotriggers and create a GeotriggerMonitor to monitor each.
- Get the GeotriggersInfo from the GeoModel::geotriggersInfo property.
- Load the GeotriggersInfo to populate the geotriggers list.
- For each Geotrigger in the list, check whether the Geotrigger::feed is of type LocationGeotriggerFeed.
- Set the LocationGeotriggerFeed::locationDataSource to your AbstractLocationDataSource - for example, using the LocationDisplay::dataSource.
- Create a GeotriggerMonitor for each Geotrigger you want to use.
- Connect to notifications sent by the GeotriggerMonitor.
- Call GeotriggerMonitor::start to begin monitoring.
Geotriggers can also take into account floors within buildings. If the GeotriggersInfo is defined as part of a GeoModel that includes a valid GeoModelFloorDefinition, then the list of geotriggers can take floor information into account. All layers and tables that are used by the floor definition are loaded when a floor aware GeotriggerMonitor is started. To take floors into account when monitoring geotriggers, use a AbstractLocationDataSource that includes floor details, such as the IndoorsLocationDataSource.
Note: You cannot declare or create a component of this type in QML code.
See also Loadable.
[read-only] geotriggers : GeotriggerListModel
This list is populated with Geotrigger conditions defined by the author of the map or scene when the GeotriggersInfo is Enums.LoadStatusLoaded. If no geotriggers are defined, this list will remain empty.
You can add your own geotriggers to this property but be aware that when you save the map or scene any Geotrigger objects that reference local data (for example a GraphicsOverlayFenceParameters) will be omitted.