OfflineMapSyncResult QML Type
The result of an OfflineMapSyncJob. More...
|Import Statement:||import Esri.ArcGISRuntime|
- hasErrors : bool
- layerResults : list<FeatureLayerOfflineMapSyncLayerResultPair>
- mobileMapPackageReopenRequired : bool
- tableResults : list<FeatureTableOfflineMapSyncLayerResultPair>
Note: You cannot declare or create a component of this type in QML code.
hasErrors : bool
Returns whether offline map sync result has synchronization errors available (read-only).
layerResults : list<FeatureLayerOfflineMapSyncLayerResultPair>
Returns the synchronization results for feature layers that could be synchronized (read-only).
[since Esri.ArcGISRuntime 100.6] mobileMapPackageReopenRequired : bool
Indicates whether the mobile map package must be closed and reopened with a new instance to allow the updates to take effect (read-only).
In some cases, applying updates may require files such as mobile geodatabases to be replaced with a new version. When reopen is required, this property will be
true and you need to:
- Release all instances of the MobileMapPackage and its maps and layers. For example, you should remove any Map instances from the MapView and remove layers and geodatabases from custom views such as lists and tables of contents. This will allow files to be closed.
- Call MobileMapPackage::close to close the mobile map package instance and files.
- Create a new MobileMapPackage instance with the same path.
- Load the new MobileMapPackage. This will apply updates to geodatabases that have been replaced via a scheduled updates workflow.
If your offline map was created using Enums.PreplannedUpdateModeDownloadScheduledUpdatesAndUploadNewFeatures, be aware that immediately following replacement, the new geodatabase will not contain the new features that have been synced up to the feature service. The uploaded features can be downloaded after the next scheduled update has executed and changes are available for download.
This property was introduced in Esri.ArcGISRuntime 100.6.
tableResults : list<FeatureTableOfflineMapSyncLayerResultPair>
Returns the synchronization results for tables that could be synchronized (read-only).