LabelingInfo QML Type
An object that defines the text, appearance and position of labels for features for a given scale range. More...
|Import Statement:||import Esri.ArcGISRuntime 100.13|
- labelExpression : string
- labelPlacement : Enums.LabelingPlacement
- maxScale : double
- minScale : double
- symbol : TextSymbol
- useCodedValues : bool
- where : string
A LabelingInfo describes a class of labels.
Each LabelingInfo specifies:
- Which features are covered by the definition, by applying the where SQL constraint
- What text should be displayed, based on the individual feature's attributes and the labelExpression formula
- How the text should appear, using the symbol
- Where the text should appear, with respect to its feature, using the labelPlacement
Note: You cannot declare or create a component of this type in QML code.
Simple expression describing how to build the text label for a feature, often using attributes of the feature. The default is an empty expression and no labels will be produced.
The Simple expression format is described at Labeling objects e.g., ""Addr: " CONCAT [Name] CONCAT " Street"" (the outer quotes are not part of the expression, but quotes are needed around the literal text).
Returns the placement of the label (read-only).
See also Enums.LabelingPlacement.
Labels will only be visible when the viewing scale is larger than (or equal to) the minScale.
For example, if the viewing scale is
1:12000 and the minScale is
1:20000, then the labels will be visible (because
A minScale of
0, which is the default, indicates no lower limit on the viewing scale.
symbol : TextSymbol
Returns the symbol that is used for this label class (read-only).
Limit the set of features for which labels will be generated and placed.
This is a SQL expression that can refer to the attributes of the feature e.g.:
- "" (no limitations)
- "NAME LIKE 'A%'" (Only label features with NAME attribute values starting with 'A')
- "(LENGTH > CAPACITY) and (TYPE =
1)" (Only label features whose attributes satisfy the SQL condition)
The default value is "".
Only features that satisfy the where clause will display labels.