Represents a grid that displays UTM (Universal Transverse Mercator) zones on a map view. More...
|Import Statement:||import Esri.ArcGISRuntime 100.11|
The grid is supported in spatial references which are continuously pannable or some polar spatial references.
You can check that the isPannable property is
true on your spatial reference.
Examples of continuously pannable spatial references include WGS84 (WKID 4326) and Web Mercator Auxilliary Sphere (WKID 102113, 102100, or 3857).
The following polar spatial references are also supported:
- North pole Azimuthal Equidistant (WKID 102016)
- North pole gnomic (WKID 102034)
- North pole lambert equal area (WKID 102017)
- North pole orthographic (WKID 102035)
- North pole stereographic (WKID 102018)
- NSIDE EASE North (WKID 3408)
- NSIDC Sea Ice polar stereographic north (WKID 3411)
- WGS 1984 NSIDC Sea Ice Polar Stereographic North (WKID 3413)
- UPS North (WKID 32661)
- South pole Azimuthal Equidistant (WKID 102019)
- South pole gnomic (WKID 102036)
- South pole lambert equal area (WKID 102020)
- South pole orthographic (WKID 102037)
- South pole stereographic (WKID 102021)
- NSIDE EASE South (WKID 3409)
- NSIDC Sea Ice polar stereographic South (WKID 3412)
- UPS South (WKID 32761)
- WGS1984 Antarctic polar stereographic (WKID 3031)