ArcGIS GeoAnalytics Engine delivers spatial analysis to your big data by extending Apache Spark
with ready-to-use SQL functions and analysis tools. ArcGIS GeoAnalytics Engine includes a Spark plugin and a Python
geoanalytics, that is used to drive analysis.
- Fully integrated with Apache Spark—Process spatial data at scale with functions developed and tested by Esri, the global leader in GIS, location intelligence, and mapping.
- Easy to use—Build spatially-enabled big data pipelines with an intuitive Python API that extends PySpark.
- 100+ spatial SQL functions—Create geometries, test spatial relationships, and more using Python or SQL syntax.
- Powerful analysis tools—Run common spatiotemporal and statistical analysis workflows with only a few lines of code.
- Automatic spatial indexing—Perform optimized spatial joins and other operations immediately.
- Read from and write to common data sources—Load and save data from shapefiles, feature services, and vector tiles.
- Cloud-native—Tested and ready to install on Databricks, Amazon EMR, Azure Synapse, and Google Cloud Dataproc.
For more information see the ArcGIS GeoAnalytics Engine product page.
Once you have GeoAnalytics Engine installed, see Get started for a quick tutorial that introduces
some basic features and capabilities of the