Release notes for 10.2.5
In this topic
This release focuses mainly on quality improvements and contains critical bug fixes and frequently requested enhancements.
- Fixes a crash when downloading sync-enabled geodatabases from hosted and on-premises Feature services.
- Fixes a crash occasionally seen on iOS 8 simulator.
- Improves performance and robustness of making network requests.
- Provides ability to filter the features displayed from a runtime geodatabase using definitionExpression on AGSFeatureTableLayer.
- Supports generating sync-enabled geodatabases from Feature services using versioned data from enterprise geodatabases.
- Supports editor tracking and ownership-based access control with sync-enabled geodatabases even when the device has no network connectivity.
- Fixes blocking the main thread when synchronizing large changes from a sync-enabled geodatabase.
- Fixes a number of issues with oAuth Enterprise Login using Shibboleth identity providers.
- Fixes an issue of not being able add attachments to popups on iOS 8
iOS 6 is no longer supported as a deployment target. Devices must be running iOS 7 or iOS 8
Migrating existing applications
XCode project changes