The 3D widgets are very similar to the 2D widgets. Consequently, you can follow the 2D widget development guide to create 3D widgets, with the following exceptions:
- Because the map property uses sceneView, use this.sceneView to access the scene view in your widget.
- Use the stemapp3d/widgets folder for your 3D widgets.
- In the widget manifest.json file, set 3D as True and Platform as HTML3D.
"3D": true “platform”: “HTML3D”
The 3D themes are very similar to the 2D themes. Consequently, you can follow the 2D theme development guide to create 3D themes, with the following exceptions:
- Because the map property uses sceneView, use this.sceneView to access the scene view in your widget and panels.
- Save your theme in the stemapp3d/themes folder.
- In the theme manifest.json file, set “platform”: “HTML3D”.