ArcGIS Web AppBuilder (Developer Edition) 2.16 update includes improvements to several widgets.
- The Data Aggregation widget is out of beta and has added support for multiple target layers and the capability to customize the home screen message.
- The list of materials for the Emergency Response Guide widget has been increased from 679 to 3,127.
- Infographic has a new configuration option to set the display range for applicable chart templates to show all results by default.
- The Parcel Drafter widget now supports international foot as a measurement unit. The widget configuration includes a new option to set the default line type and shows field alias names when selecting fields to store parcel attributes.
- With the Public Notification widget, you can allow users to add and remove selected parcels on a specific addressee layer.
- When querying a feature in the Share widget, attribute values are now sorted in ascending order and users can type in a search box to select from a reduced list of relevant values.
- When configuring attribute actions for the Smart Editor widget, you can choose to populate a field based on MGRS coordinates.
The new getFilterExp method gets the filter expressions that have been applied to a layer from all widgets unless excluded.