ArcGIS Web AppBuilder (Developer Edition) 2.12 update includes support for accessibility, a new widget, and improvements to several widgets.
- Starting with this release, support for accessibility is added to 21 widgets and five themes—each tested with selected screen readers. With incremental releases, more widgets and themes will support accessibility.
- You can control which layers are visible through the URL parameter, showLayers.
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) version 1.0 and 1.1 are disabled by default in Node server. See Esri TLS support for details.
- The new Network Trace widget utilizes a geoprocessing service to trace a geometric network and interact with its results. For example, a user specifies the location of the main break to generate the outage area.
- Scalebar has a new option to display the scale number.
- You can display the custom basemap in Overview Map.
- You can control which layers are visible with a new link option in Share.
- From the parent (group) layer, you can enable the pop-ups or open the attribute tables for all sublayers in Layer List.
- Query adds an option to let you control if end users can provide a different name for the result layer name at runtime.
- Swipe provides an option to hide the layer choosing list.
- Smart Editor has made it easier to streamline workflows by adding Smart Action and Attribute Action options.
- When using Cost Analysis, it's easier to generate a centroid of the project area by updating multiple configurations within the widget.