Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition) 2.6 was released in October 2017. It includes the following features and enhancements:
Enhancements have been made to the following widgets:
- Infographic—Now supports using a layer's symbol as chart colors when applicable; parsing a date field as a category field into user-selected units including year, month, day, hour, minute, and second; and sorting charts by value and label. Options were added to specify the maximum categories to display and determine whether or not to ignore null values.
- Bookmark—New configuration options have been added to display bookmarks in cards and list views, reorder bookmarks, and control whether or not end users can add bookmarks. Predefined bookmarks during configuration can no longer be removed at run time.
- Smart Editor—New options have been added to show a list of valid drawing options for the selected template and to display the preset value list above the template picker. It also supports feature action, so you can open it from the pop-up once it's configured in the app.
- Filter—A new option has been added to collapse filters that have Ask for values checked or more than one expressions when the widget first opens.
The following classes and methods have been added:
- LayerStructure—This class reflects the structure of the operational layers in the current map. It can be used to traverse and operate each layer and sublayer abstracted as a LayerNode in the LayerStructure. It replaces the LayerInfos class, which has been deprecated.
- Utiis—The getDisplayValueForCodedValueOrSubtype method gets the best display value for coded value and subtype field.