|Inherits:||Object and GeoElement|
|FeatureTable *||featureTable() const|
Reimplemented Public Functions
|virtual AttributeListModel *||attributes() const|
|virtual Geometry||geometry() const|
|virtual void||setGeometry(const Geometry &geometry)|
- 3 public functions inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::GeoElement
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
Base class for a single feature from a FeatureTable.
A feature is a representation of a real-world object, such as a polygon to that represents a land parcel or a point that represents a location. All features have a fixed schema, which may contain:
- A list model of attributes of the real-world entity it represents.
- A geometry which describes the location and the shape of the entity.
Classes that inherit from Feature have additional capabilities to support their specific uses.
Member Function Documentation
[virtual] AttributeListModel *Feature::attributes() const
Reimplemented from GeoElement::attributes().
Returns a list model of all the feature attributes as key-value pairs.
FeatureObjectType Feature::featureObjectType() const
Returns the type of feature.
FeatureTable *Feature::featureTable() const
Returns a reference to the FeatureTable that this feature came from.
[virtual] Geometry Feature::geometry() const
Reimplemented from GeoElement::geometry().
Returns the geometry for this feature.
See also setGeometry().
Signal emitted when the geometry is changed.
This function was introduced in Esri::ArcGISRuntime 100.2.1.
See also GeoElement.
Resets the attributes and geometry to the values in the data source, returning
true on success or
Discards any in-memory changes to the Feature that have not been applied to the table, and reloads the Feature geometry and all attributes.
This function was introduced in Esri::ArcGISRuntime 100.4.
[virtual] void Feature::setGeometry(const Geometry &geometry)
Reimplemented from GeoElement::setGeometry().
Sets the geometry for the feature.
See also geometry().