Operational layers contain your business data. They are used to make thematic maps. Usually, a basemap sits beneath your operational layers to give them geographic context.
Referenced by: Webmap
- CSV Layer (CSV)
- Feature Layer (ArcGISFeatureLayer)
- GeoRSS Layer (GeoRSS)
- Image Service Layer (ArcGISImageServiceLayer)
- Image Service Vector Layer (ArcGISImageServiceVectorLayer)
- KML Layer (KML)
- Map Service Layer (ArcGISMapServiceLayer)
- Tiled Image Service Layer (ArcGISTiledImageServiceLayer)
- Tiled Map Service Layer (ArcGISTiledMapServiceLayer)
- Vector Tile Layer (VectorTileLayer)
- Web Feature Service Layer (WFS)
- WMS Layer (WMS)
Feedback on this topic?